Funny Dad Jokes That Will Make Your Students Laugh Out Loud
There’s nothing like a good dad joke to get the whole family laughing (or groaning). They walk the fine line between wit and dumb humor, equal parts eye-rolling and hilarious. Whether it’s a riddle, pun, or a completely made-up joke, they can be both simple and clever — and always cheesy.
Luckily, the best father jokes are funny because of how ridiculous they are. From why a banana can’t swim in the ocean to why you shouldn’t trust atoms, these jokes are bound to make your students giggle and roll their eyes.
- What do young trees go to learn? Arborist school.
- Why do bees have sticky hair? Because they’re always pollinating.
- What is an astronaut’s favorite part of a computer? The CPU.
- Why does a golfer bring an extra pair of pants when playing? In case he gets a hole in one.
- What’s a frog’s favorite food? A boogie.
- What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.
- What’s a famous mountain in Colorado called? Hill-arious.
- Why does a cat like push-ups? Because it feels two-tired.
Whether you’re looking for a great way to start your day or need a laugh after a long week, these father jokes are sure to have the entire class rolling their eyes. And if you’re still looking for the perfect gift this Father’s Day, check out our awesome range of gift-wrapped adult scooters that come with colour-in cards. funny dad jokes